Last updated: 4 Feb 2020
This Policy describes how we handle your personal information for our services on the nextx.global website and mobile application, and its related sites, services and tools (the “Website”).
By accepting the Policy and Terms & Conditions in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
This policy is made into English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and Vietnamese versions. In the event of any discrepancy between the four aforementioned versions, the English version shall prevail.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Your privacy is important to us. You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We will only collect this information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
1. Personal information:
- Identification number
- Email address
- Contact information
- Date of birth
- Payment information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
- Health information such as medical history and laboratory results (provided by you or your healthcare provider)
2. To improve your shopping experience:
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item
- Chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us
3. To send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers:
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data
4. For prevention of potentially prohibited or illegal activities:
- Other supplemental information from third parties (e.g. If you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law)
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory and will be kept confidential. Where the provision of personal data is mandatory, failure to provide such information may result in Company being unable to provide you services or process your requests. We may provide aggregate information to our partners or affiliates about our users without disclosing information about identifiable individuals. Should we be required by law, either in to aid legal proceedings, or to adhere to legal requirements, or to protect Company’s rights, or protect its members from losses, we will disclose personal information to proper and legal authorities. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal information will not be sold or rent to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
Certain features on our website may only be available using cookies:
- Keeping you signed-in to our website
- Storing your items in your shopping cart for when you revisit website
You will need to create a secure password upon registering with our website. Your password is encrypted with a one way non-reversible encryption. The use of unique numbers and letters and non-disclosure of your password to anyone is utmost priority. You are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account, including the sharing of your password.
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
You may have forgotten your password and may retrieve your account by sending a forgot password email to yourself. We will never ask you for your old or current password through any means or form. If you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident. Retrieving your account from a forgotten password will prompt you to create a new password.
If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Any information disclosed to others, whether through our services or third party services, may be subject to different rules and usage by them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.